Sunday, October 13, 2013

What is the best digital camera brand to buy?

Question by Ty: What is the best digital camera brand to buy?
I now own a HP digital camera that works just fine. But before digital came along, I had a Nikon film camera which I just loved. Everytime I see a professional, they are using a Nikon. To me digital can't even compare to film but it's nice to be able to see the pictures before they are developed. I have taken thousands of pictures over the years that are still on my SD cards. Don't get me wrong my digital camera is great and I have developed hundreds of the pictures, but when using digital you just can't stop at one picture.


Best answer:

Answer by Lyndsi
I hear that Canon is the best digital camera, but I personally have a Nikon digital camera. I like it fine, except the shudder speed slows drastically when I turn the flash off. Not sure why that is.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment